Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Heartbreak is Frogging





The emergency crews have been called in, the sweater (this one from the Purl Bee) I'm working on is way too big and I'm going to rip it all out. 

I suppose this is why your supposed to check the gauge.  I should have 5 1/2 stitches to the inch, but instead I have four!  Ack!





It seemed a little big, so I laid it out with a sweater that should have the same fit. Oops!  At least the ribbing is good, so I won't have to do that all over again! (I hate knitting ribbing!)





Everything else is great, so I'm trudging ahead, but I'm bummed that all that work is down the drain. 

1 comment:

  1. At least you didn't do sleeves? :[ And that is a super cute pattern, and it will be so fun to wear, with that kangaroo pocket in the front. Sunny side and all. You are such a quick knitter! I am slooooow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I love reading what you think! -m