Wednesday, September 11, 2013

WIP Wednesday!



This week I finally got my butt in gear and started my swap blocks for the Sew Pieceful group.  Half of the colors are out of my comfort zone, but at least in my stash, and there's one that I have to go buy a fabric because I have nothing remotely close to the color requested.




Here's the fabric pull for the third of my four blocks this month.  All the colors match the request, and I like it, but I have no idea how the recipient will feel.  And I'm a sucker for keeping things a surprise, so there's no way I'll ask.  I think it'll work out.  




And here's the stack of fabric to be made into clothes this week.  That denim will easily make two or three pairs of Parsley pants, and light green piping for the little girl, dark green for the dude.   

I'm not sure who's going to end up with the sparkly blue fabric.  I dug it out of a remnant bin thinking I'd make the girl a Bateau Neck Top like this one from No Big Dill, but I like the fabric so much I might keep it.  



This is what I'm working on at this very minute!  Mending a mountain of t-shirts for a friend.  I don't understand how they get so mangled, but they're a quick fix. 



Finally, the world's most patient cat presents the ribbing of the second arm of my Sweatshirt Sweater.  I feel like I'm very near the peak of this sweater and after I join the arms, it will all be an easy downhill slide to the finish.  

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Comment! I love reading what you think! -m