Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WIP Wednesday



I've decided to just punch this out.  To go completely crazy and sew like a mad woman until this Rainbow QAYG quilt is done.  All those blocks that are off center are the ones I've added since this weekend.  That includes three purple blocks that could not have happened if I didn't have two friend's with plenty of purple scraps to spare.



Still a little doubtful if I'll have enough to finish three more pink blocks.  I may have to start knocking on random quilter's doors begging.  Sure I could just cut into the stash, but where's the fun in that!

Of the sixteen I needed to add, I've finished ten!  Downhill skating from here!



And doesn't this lovely pile of knitting look almost sweater shaped?  It's so close!  I have a few more chest decreases left, and then I can start shaping the shoulders and knitting the neck ribbing!  It's so close and I want to wear it because I'm starting to get a bit cold sewing on the porch, and I could use another cozy sweater.

Linking up with Lee for WIP Wednesday!
  WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. I love the rainbow quilt as you go! I might have to grab my scrap bag and try. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so close, one of these days you're going to have several finishes!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I love reading what you think! -m