Monday, October 21, 2013

Penny Patch Quilt-A-Long (because I need just one more project)

I do a lot of just sew and sew and maybe finish by this date.  Or sew and sew and eventually get it done, but there's no deadline.

And I like that there are few stakes in my sewing.  No one is going cold, hungry, or naked because I'm not sewing fast enough, but it would be nice to have someone else dictate my to do list for a bit.

So I'm joining the Penny Patch Quilt-a-Long over at Stitched in Color.  Her schedule looks pretty easy, and it will get me a whole quilt done by Christmas, just in case I need another present. (I always seem to leave someone off my Christmas shopping list and then have to scramble to find a present the day before.)


I think this palette will be pretty fun if I end up keeping it for myself, but would probably work for anyone that might need a last minute gift.  And I think I have all those colors in my stash except for that brown.


Want to join?  Looks like fun!  All the cool kids are doing it!

Penny Patch Quilt-Along

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Comment! I love reading what you think! -m