Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Little late posting this morning.  I was up late last night planning and scheming a quilt for my daughter for Christmas inspired by S.O.T.A.K.'s Pinkie Pie quilt.  Hopefully, we'll be able to start working on it soon, because Christmas is coming fast!


And these sheets just came out of the dryer!  I'm using these, and a couple more vintage sheets given to me by my sister to make her a quilt.  I haven't decided if I'm going to use that bright yellow in back on the front or to back it.  I guess I'll have to see how much actual material I have to play with.  Not completely sure on layout yet, but I've got a lot of ideas.


Last on my Christmas list is to start busting into this awesome pile of yarn.  This is what happens when the awesome yarn guys set up shop at the farmer's market; I can't help but buy a skein every time I walk by!  And I didn't even have a project in mind!  Very unlike me.  I'm a project-oriented purchaser.

Linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. Your vintage sheets are so cheerful! Looking forward to seeing what you make with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will gladly help you cut, sort and pin teeny squares to make that quilt a reality..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bring it all tomorrow. You brought this on yourself!

      Delete

Go on! Comment! I love reading what you think! -m