Saturday, August 17, 2013

Insta-Saturday

We have a ton of beans, so I've become a tempura fiend!  So yummy!!

Went looking for a pair of needles in my big box of yarn and knitting stuff, and found this measure that my Great Grandmother gave me.  That woman had the patience of a saint to let eight-year-old me eat a bunch of brownies and then try to teach me to knit.  

Started sorting through all my scraps for a new project.  It's all scraps, all the time!  I'm going to make a dent in that scrap bucket!

Found these while school shopping for my son.  Had a tough time explaining why Mommy needs pencils when I don't go to school.

3 comments:

  1. Love that rainbow of scraps! We should try to meet up with the kids at the farmers market or something before school starts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Do you go to the Lee or Exeter Farmers' Market?

      Delete
    2. We go to Lee - we actually live right around the corner so its pretty convenient!

      Delete

Go on! Comment! I love reading what you think! -m